For one to access the ingredients for a healthy business you must implement different methods and strategies. Your strategies should be an ongoing process this will enhance your employee’s performances and promote a healthy work environment year after year. If you have an unhappy work environment it will promote less production from your employees and poor work habits.
By using our methods and strategies ingredients for a Healthy Business can put your business on top as one of the best places to work and I don’t know of any company that would not like that. The methods and strategies tips below can help you determine your strengths and weaknesses inside your company. Once you determine your strengths and weaknesses you can add a personal touch that no other business has.
Never guess again what you employees are thinking, this plan will make your employee feel more comfortable to approach you conserving problems. A relaxed employee is a happy employee.
- The number one ingredient for a healthy business is when different methods and strategies’ are used to promote a healthy workplace.
- Try to accommodate your employee’s needs. This does not mean that you have to give into their every need, used good judgment there are some employees out there who will try to take advantage of your good intention. Once you learn your employee’s personality you will be able judge who to trust and who not to trust.
- Conduct a survey; ask what employees can do to improve work morals or how you can improve the company. Employees’ can give you some great ideals, sometimes they will think of things you would have never thought of.
- Give incentives to employees who come up with the best ideal. Employees tend to work harder when they know there is something in it for them.
- Ask employees if they know of any successful strategies that a company has used to promote a healthy environment in the work place. Google has an excellence workplace strategies and methods plan.
- Keep your employees health with health food in the vending machines. Comfort foods tend to make one sluggish. A sluggish employee is an employee who is not pulling his or her weight on the job. A sluggish employee is an unhealthy employee.
- Implement monthly newsletters.
- Have and comprehensive health plan, Health prevention means less call offs.
- Have a smoke free work place
- Implement an on-site day care. Single mother will love the company for this.
- Have a no tolerance for work place bullies. Bullies’ tend to make the work place stressful for some employees, if possible get rid of them.
- Implement a plan for employees who are stress. A specialist on site will be a good ideal.
- Don’t make promises you can’t keep, this ingredient will gain a lot of respect from the employees.
- Profit sharing is a great incentive and power booster for employees. Everyone love money and the employees will feel that you care and respect them.
All 14 Ingredients for a Healthy …